Friday, July 26, 2019

The "After"

Apparently by "tomorrow" I meant four days in the future.

Here's the "before" picture again:

Here's the "after," painted "Anchors Aweigh" by Sherwin Williams (yes, the name of the paint DEFINITELY convinced me to choose this color):

Also, I took this picture of our living room the other day:

But here's what it actually normally looks like:

I know it's not that bad, but I want you to pay special attention to how the ottoman is stuck on the rug. Last night we sat down to watch "Fixer Upper" and I wanted to put my feet up. But the caught ottoman combined with all of the legos on the floor (special legos! please don't move them!) was too much for me to deal with, so I gave up and put my feet on the ottoman right where you see it in the picture (to the right of my chair), while the top part of my body faced left, toward the TV. It was complicated.

Happy Friday, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things are looking very nice!