Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday

Today I told the kids' piano teacher, "I'm not married to Monday" (meaning it's fine if we need to switch our Monday lessons to another day), and she said, "That should be the name of a band!"

So if I start a band called "Married to Monday" or "Not Married to Monday," you know the origin story.

I'm still not completely unpacked. I need to put the kids' clothes from their suitcases on hangers, and ALL of the items from my suitcase are on the loveseat in our bedroom. BUT I stowed all the suitcases away in the garage, and did a myriad of other things, including piano lessons and math with the children (and I read to them! and I fed them many meals!), so Monday is a win overall.

I refuse to complain about the weather, so I'll just say you have to be choosy about the times to go outside. We went on an impromptu bike ride yesterday evening (I jogged, they biked), and they had fun climbing on what they call "Rock Hill."

We left when Ruthie slid down a little too impressively.

Goodnight! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor little Ruthie! How many band-aids did she apply?