Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday

Without an official school schedule to keep me on track, I am terrible at knowing which day of the week it is.

Just FYI.

I also just realized I didn't go outside once today. My kids did, but I breathed air-conditioned air all the live long day. 

Our impending move to Jacksonville is starting to feel very real, and I am tackling some projects I've been putting off to help us purge and get organized.

Such as:


Books.

This white cubed bookshelf is in our main living area, but Chet and I had a good number of books on the built-in shelves in our master bedroom closet too. I thought it prudent to put all of the books in the same place, so that when the movers come to box everything up, I wouldn't find myself in Jacksonville opening a box with a few books, a pillow, and socks.

Chet doesn't think moving all the books to the same place is going to make much of a difference, but when I do such things I also take inventory and purge as much as possible in one fell swoop.

Anyway.

How was your Wednesday?!

No comments: