Thursday, March 28, 2019

Some (Old) Pictures on a Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Let's see, Chet made it home last Thursday night (late). We attended our homeschool group Friday mooning (only two more meetings until the end of the year!). I cannot for the life of me remember what we did this weekend; it was just nice to have Chet home. On Monday apparently we and all the neighbors forgot what day it was and let the kids run around playing until about 9:30 p.m. while we chatted in the driveway, which was very fun, but resulted in us body-slamming the kids into bed (figuratively, of course) and dragging them out of their beds Tuesday morning. I'll miss this neighborhood.

The past couple of weeks I've been going through thousands of pictures on my phone (I wish I were kidding), deleting duplicates/triplicates/twenty-plicates/pictures of the floor/unflattering selfies of the children. I've come across some gems:



So random, but fun to re-discover.

Today at noon is the second portion of Sydney's end-of-year oral exam -- please pray for her if you have a moment (thank you!). She is more than ready, and I'm not nervous for her, but at the same time I'm finding it hard to accomplish anything until it's over.

Bye, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pics are oldies but goodies!