Saturday, October 24, 2020

Great Wolf Lodge

Chet and I treated Lorelei (and her siblings) with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge for her birthday.

It was actually not his or my idea. My friend Stephanie told me a couple of months ago that she was taking her daughter (Lorelei's best friend who lived next door to us in California), and I instantly asked if we could come too. I didn't even originally plan for it to be her birthday gift, but that's what it ended up being.

We (just the kids and me -- Chet had to work) left first thing Wednesday morning, drove to the Lodge in Le Grange, Georgia, and stayed until Friday. It was SO much fun, and really the perfect birthday present (and a bonus that her best friend was there too).

I PROMISE I will post a few more pictures this week, but here's one:

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What??? you were just 40 mins from me and no call? I would have loved to have driven there to meet you all to say hi and meet the kids! :(
I'm glad you all had a great time!!

Ashley Wyckoff said...

I'm so sorry, Aunt Shannon! I wasn't thinking straight!

Anonymous said...

I forgive you...but come again!! :) Loveyou!

Ashley Wyckoff said...

We WILL! Ford asked a little while ago if people were allowed to live at Great Wolf Lodge (HA!). Love you!