Thursday, November 5, 2020

Halloween Pictures

I was going to write something about how it's taking me longer than I feel like it should to adjust to this time change, but my brain is absolute mush come evening because of said time change, so I'll share the kids' Halloween costume pictures instead.



Ruthie was Elsa (a costume we already owned), Ford was Darth Vader (also a costume we already owned), Lorelei was a skateboarder (we bought the sweatshirt and shoes, both of which she needed anyway), and Sydney was a spy.

I asked Sydney how she thought she was going to spy well while wearing a robber's mask, but for that she had no answer.

Sydney's costume required some research and ordering of items, all of which she did on her own (well, I ordered the items, but she did all the research).

All the kids trick-or-treated with their friends, while Chet and I sat in the driveway handing out candy.

It was the easiest Halloween ever.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: