Monday, November 30, 2020

Last Day of November

I don't know about you, but I thought November was alright (and by that I mean I enjoyed it).

I learned that it's totally fine to completely disengage from the news for a while (I already knew that, but I really leaned into it around November 10th -- I literally have no idea what's happening in the world right now).

Chet and Ruthie had some catching up to do for our thankful tree, and here are their last leaves:



Chet had a hard day at work, but his leaves prove that there is always (ALWAYS) something to be thankful for. In fact, we all learned (or re-learned) that lesson this Thanksgiving season. There were a few days throughout the month when we were feeling grumpy while cutting out and writing on those little pieces of paper, but we could always think of something.

Here is an unrelated picture of our Thanksgiving table:


I'm pretty sure Martha Stewart (who most likely reads this blog) will be contacting me soon to collaborate on design ideas.

I have to go move (some of) my outdoor plants into the garage now because we're under a freeze warning tonight. Part of me just wants to leave them out there and not worry about it, but the other part knows I'll lose sleep wondering if they're okay.

On to December!

No comments: