Sunday, May 31, 2020

In New Braunfels

We arrived at Didi's house in New Braunfels yesterday just before 4 p.m. The kids were swimming by 5 p.m., and again this morning by 10:30 a.m.
 
There's no better way to exhaust children than with a swimming pool.
 
***Because I know everyone lost sleep over it, it seems that I can see the picture of the future diamond appraiser (Ford) that I included in May 30th's post just fine when I am logged into my Blogger account. However, that's the only way the picture shows up.***
 
(If you can't tell, technology sometimes eludes me.)
 
Hold on...I might have figured it out...
Hallelujah! I can't explain why I couldn't get it to work yesterday, but am so, SO glad it's working now. You all would be very bored by my posts if they were simply text of my ramblings.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: