Friday, May 8, 2020

Military Spouse Appreciation Day

Today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day, and so many of my fellow military spouse friends posted lovely things on Facebook about the beauty and hardships that go along with military life. Even Chet, during our FaceTime call today, sweetly and and profusely thanked me for the load I carry as a military wife, especially during this deployment.

All that said, only one person's post made me laugh out loud today:
Image may contain: ‎one or more people, ‎possible text that says '‎Her: I know how you feel, my husband is on a business trip. Me:... ام Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day‎'‎‎

Happy Friday, friends. (I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. But what does Saturday even mean anymore?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...funny!