Monday, January 31, 2022

Then End of January!

Normally I am not bothered by the long, cold month of January, because my birthday is the last day of the month.

Now that I'm an adult and my immediate family has FOUR January birthdays, January flies by even faster.

UNTIL THIS YEAR.

Seriously, it's felt 68 days long, and I'm glad to see February 1st arrive tomorrow. In fact, I took down the birthday paraphernalia Saturday and put out the Valentine decorations a few days early.

However, today was still a great day, spent with the kids (Chet is out of town!) doing schoolwork, and then taking them to Jiu Jitsu and basketball practices.

The only downside to the day was when Ruthie asked me if I was eighty-eight.

Chet took this of the kids and me Saturday night (he left for his trip Sunday morning):

Sydney and Lorelei cooked everyone breakfast, and served mine on our "You Are Special Today" plate:

Sydney doing schoolwork amidst the Valentine decorations:

Goodbye, January; welcome, February!

No comments: