Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Picture

I have a friend who is VERY good at making time to take pictures that mark special occasions (or even just regular occasions). I took a page out of her playbook this deployment and made sure to get a picture of Chet with each of the kids (I'll share those soon). Then I had Ford snap a picture of us. It's crooked and a little blurry, and I'm obviously wearing a Disneyland sweatshirt and my hair's not fixed. I like it though, because we're both on the verge of laughing as Ford was not taking his thumb off the picture-taking button (and therefore taking dozens of pictures in a matter of seconds). It was hilarious, and I'm glad we were laughing minutes before dropping Chet off to leave.
Happy...Tuesday? I'm not really sure what day it is, since schools have been closed the last two days.

No comments: