Monday, February 24, 2020

Old Post (Mardis Gras)

I remember having some thoughts about Mardis Gras when we lived in the south a few years ago. The bottom of this old post is where I talked about it. Too funny that Chet had also recently deployed when I wrote this (8 years ago!).

Eight years later...there are still mountains of King Cakes in the stores, and schools are closed today and tomorrow. The kids and I attended a Mardis Gras parade yesterday.Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shoes, tree, outdoor and nature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the parade? The kids love it?
How long will Chet be deployed? I am assuming you will have lots of help during that time...at least I hope so! If we make a trip to NOLA, I'll let you know, and maybe we can
stop by on our way there for a quick visit! We are thinking Easter.
xoxo
Aunt Shannon