Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Time

Do you ever have stretches where you feel like you have little to no control over your own time/schedule?

That's how I've felt the last four days.

Saturday morning we picked up a bounce house and a cookie cake and had a weekend-long neighborhood party celebrating Sydney's 10th birthday.
It was super fun...but super exhausting (especially for someone who doesn't love parties in general (me)).

When Monday rolled around I returned the bounce house, attended a morning meeting that ended up being cancelled (after I arrived), took the children to piano lessons, and watched/cheered at Ford's and then Sydney's and Lorelei's basketball games.

Today (and every Tuesday) our homeschool group met, and we went to gymnastics afterward. Home around 6 p.m.

TOMORROW I have big plans to not even get in my car, wash several loads of laundry, and mop my floor. Because, as I'm sure you can imagine, after a weekend involving a bounce house it is DISGUSTING.

I also got a new phone recently, which is great, but it took a chunk of time I would have rather spent doing laundry (seriously) getting it set up, as well as a great deal of mental energy I didn't even know I had to spare. I've only taken one picture with it so far, but it's a good one:
The refrigerator in the background is a nice touch.

Happy Tuesday, friends!

No comments: