Thursday, July 30, 2020

Throwback Thursday

This isn't very far in the past, but I was scrolling through my pictures and found this cute one of Sydney, Ford, and Ruthie:
This was in May, and I was trying to get them to look at me, but they were more interested in the movie ("Up").

Lorelei was in Pensacola, spending a few days with her friend Nora, and the rest of the kids and I were enjoying one of life's sweet spots in which we had finished the school year, the weather wasn't too hot, and our fun Texas trip was far enough in the future that I didn't feel the need to start packing yet (I DETEST packing -- I think because I don't like things to be out of place, and that's ALL packing is). 

I love how even a fairly nondescript picture can take you right back to a specific moment in time.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: