Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Happy Fall!

It's the first day of fall!

I've had my pumpkin decor up for weeks now, and have also been eating candy corn since early September, but that doesn't make today any less exciting!

There's been a fairly constant, drizzling rain falling since Saturday, which has lowered the temperature, and also made it LOOK more fall/winter-like outside.

Sydney, Lorelei, Ford, and I enjoy sipping tea to complete the fall-like atmosphere:
Lorelei, Ford, and I usually drink Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice tea, but Sydney prefers hot water with lemon juice. Ford uses the Abraham Lincoln teacup, Sydney the cup with picture of the ring necked pheasant, Lorelei the salmon-colored Fiesta teacup, and me the one with Harry and Meghan's picture.

Happy (fall) Tuesday!

No comments: