Saturday, December 26, 2020

Day After Christmas

Today I was a total Grinch, because I took down all of our Christmas decorations.

I think I knew before we left for our trip that I would do such a thing.

We put our tree and decorations up SO EARLY this year, and I was happy to do so, but it meant I was REALLY ready to see them go come December 26th.

I also stayed in my pajamas all day, which included a pair of "comfy" pants Sydney gave me for Christmas. Around 6 p.m. Lorelei asked, "Are you still in your pajamas?!" I said yes, and that my comfy pants were too comfy to take off. She said, "I'm really glad for you."

I'm pretty sure she was sincere about that.

Here is a picture of our past Christmas cards, which I taped to the wall in the shape of a Christmas tree (I had to include the light switch plate to make it look right):

Happy Saturday!

No comments: