Sunday, December 27, 2020

Sunday

Today we did not go to church, because I forgot to reserve seats.

Speaking of church, there was a family Christmas celebration scheduled for Saturday, December 12th that they ended up cancelling (due to an uptick in COVID cases), and our Christmas Eve service was also cancelled.

I did not put away any of the Christmas decorations that traveled yesterday from downstairs to our upstairs bedroom, en route to the upstairs storage closet.

I did, however, continue to wash/dry/fold laundry, so that is good.

I also sat down and read some of my book today. I read most of my books via audiobook, always while accomplishing some other task, so it was nice to actually sit and look at words on a page.

I also went to the grocery store, and we cooked hamburgers for dinner.

Chet worked in the garage (he is building a work bench).

The children played outside.

Chet and the children are currently watching "Soul" on Disney+, while I enjoy the quiet of the upstairs.

Tomorrow Chet goes back to work, but he is thankful for a short work week.

At dinner I told the children we would be accomplishing math and piano practice, at the very least, tomorrow.

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: