Friday, February 19, 2021

Dresser Pictures

It's been ten days since I PROMISED you a picture of the completed dresser "tomorrow," but honestly it feels like ten weeks since I wrote that.

These are not going to be pretty or "staged"pictures. First, I'm going to share two pictures that Chet took when the dresser first made it back to the bedroom (he painted it in the garage).

A drawer was missing because it needed gluing, and Chet hadn't finished that yet. Also included in the above pictures is a mirror I recently took out of Lorelei's and Ruthie's room that I probably won't re-hang anywhere before we move, and dirty laundry on the floor.

I took this picture just a few minutes ago:
This is real life, people. On the left is a 75% painted end table I picked up at the Salvation Army to practice my chalk painting on (I need to finish painting it and then drop it off at a thrift store -- probably not the same one where I bought it). You can also see the aforementioned gold-framed mirror that will probably stay right there until we move peeking out from behind the guitar. Propped up behind the beautifully-painted dresser is the mirror that attaches to the back, but that Chet needs to also paint white. And, of course, the dirty laundry.

The rest of February is going to be my catch-up month. I have lots to share!

No comments: