Thursday, January 3, 2019

Scatterbrained

I'm constantly finding scenes like this around my house:
I mean, why are there so many post-it notes taped to my wall, with random names and initials and drawings on them? It's a little creepy (and now I know why we never have sticky notes or tape).

Anyway, I'm scatterbrained right now because on New Year's Eve we decided we were going to take a vacation to Disneyland IN LESS THAN A WEEK. (We thought we'd be going in February, but it made more sense to go NOW.) We leave Sunday, and will be visiting the park Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (and also driving home Wednesday). We start back to school Friday (the 11th), so in addition to preparing for the trip, I'm also having to prepare in advance for school. But we are EXCITED.

Happy Thursday (it's Thursday, right?)!

No comments: