Monday, January 28, 2019

Sydney is 9!

It turns out I DIDN'T get a chance to blog on Sydney's birthday. The day was full of fun, but also a fairly typical Sunday, in that we went to church and the kids played outside most of the day after we got home. I figured I would post something after the kids went to bed, but we had a little dinner party with some of our neighbors, and time got away from me. (The dinner was NOT hosted by me -- it was a pseudo-baby shower for one of the families, and we also sang happy birthday to Sydney and shared her cake.)
Sydney went to bed with a smile on her face, so it was a successful birthday.

I have a list of things I need to tackle before Ruthie wakes up from her nap, so I have to end this having shared only one picture. I'll share more later, I promise (I think)!

Happy Monday!

No comments: