Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tranquil Tuesday

It's been raining here in the Central Valley for the past couple of days. And by 'raining' I mean barely sprinkling off and on throughout the day (no such thing as downpours here!). Nevertheless, everyone is hunkered down inside. It's resulted in the children behaving wildly indoors occasionally, but mostly it's allowed me to catch up on things at home after being out of town.

I still need to organize my pictures from Disneyland (and tell you all about it!), but here are a couple from the breakfast we ate at Goofy's Kitchen:


Our homeschool community group met this past Friday, but I feel like we're officially back to a full school routine as of yesterday. It's been a fruitful couple of days.

In addition to laundry, I'm also catching up on the Bible study I attend Wednesday mornings. I missed our first post-Christmas meeting last week, and am hoping to finish 2-weeks worth of curriculum before our next meeting (tomorrow -- eek!).

Something distracting me from all this catching up I need to do is Liane Moriarty's new book Nine Perfect Strangers. I thought I was something like #115 on the library wait list, but it was miraculously ready for me to pick up over the weekend. I have NO CHOICE but to read it as soon as possible, because we'll be living in Mississippi before it would be available for me to check out again if I don't finish rightnow.

How's your Tuesday going?!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Disneyland - how fun!
I'm on the wait list for that book myself!

Ashley Wyckoff said...

I'm about halfway though -- I LOVE it!