Thursday, January 30, 2020

Artist

I couldn't figure out why Sydney was taking so long to fill in a single sentence on her chart:
Well, that explains it.

I often have to tell her, "Stop drawing people! I need you to physically use your pen for another assignment right now! I promise you can draw soon!"

But I love that she has a gift that I don't have. When I was little and teachers handed me a blank piece of paper, my mind went...well, blank. I was much better at coloring pictures that were already drawn. Even though I have to tell her to pause the drawing, I encourage her just as often to KEEP DRAWING. Because she is VERY good at it (in her mother's humble and unbiased opinion).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sydney has great talent!

You'll have to post more pics of her drawings!

Aunt Shannon