Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Ruthie

Ruthie. Ruth. RUTH EMILY.
I have to keep this picture in a frame in a prominent place to help me remember that even though toddlers and preschoolers (ALL OF THEM) drive me crazy, we love, love, LOVE her.

I love her so much, I paid Lorelei $5 tonight to bathe her and get her ready for bed.

(And I love, love, LOVE Lorelei for taking me up on the offer.)

Sydney and I sat at the kitchen table (Sydney drawing, me reading), and Ford played Legos in the living room, Lorelei's coaxes and hollers at Ruthie ("Quick, Ruthie, get out of the bathtub! Ruthie, PUT YOUR LEG IN THIS PANT HOLE NOW!!!") our background music.

By the way, Chet is in California for the week, otherwise he would have been administering bath time.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Chet said...

Ford,
I love you. I'm excited that you are six now!
Love,
Dad

Chet said...

Ruthie,
Nice picture! I'm happy your sister got to take care of you tonight and give Mom a break.
I Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Love this picture!!
Aunt Shannon