Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sydney is 10!

(I'll post the same thing I posted yesterday on Instagram, because the girls had a late basketball game tonight and I'm ready to relax for at least a few minutes before falling into bed.)

As of yesterday, January 27, 2020, at 12:51 p.m., Sydney is ten-years old! Here are ten words that describe her:

1. Tall
2. Fun
3. Funny
4. Outgoing
5. Creative
6. Artistic
7. Smart
8. Brave
9. Adventurous
10. Resilient

Obviously, I could say a lot more about her than even those ten things, but I'll leave you with this: Last night Sydney walked up to me while I was washing dishes, holding a sheet paper that she had written on. She shook her head and said, "Wow, my handwriting was terrible when I was nine. I'm SO glad those days are behind me!" Ha! I can tell having a 10-year old is going to be fun.

No comments: