Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Last Few Days

Tuesday I sat down with the kids and "played" Legos with them. "Played," because I'm no good at building with Legos from my not-at-all-vivid imagination. I offered to hunt for whichever pieces they needed in our vast Lego dump.

Wednesday evening we went on a long bike ride (two neighborhood friends joined us). Ruthie rides sans training wheels now, and because her bike is so small I'm sure she traveled at least three times further than the rest of us (does that even make sense?).

Today I wasn't a school taskmaster like I usually am. We did math and practiced piano (except Ford, oops) and I read about to them, and after lunch we went to a local nursery. I've been wanting to spice up our front flower bed. It was fun to work in the yard, basking in the sun's Vitamin D. Tomorrow I'll take a picture. 

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome Ruthie longer needs training wheels!! So young!

xoxo
Aunt Shannon