Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Ruthie

Ruthie, Ruthie, Ruthie. So pale. Such dark hair (not really, just compared to your siblings). Such CURLY hair. We couldn't love you more.

She wore these pajamas last night and nearly all day today (she got them for Christmas). This past fall I bought her a light blue shirt, and decided it's HER color. But after seeing her in these pajamas, I decided she looks fantastic in ALL light spring colors. I never would have guessed (which is why I'm not in the fashion industry).
Full disclosure: Ruthie does NOT look good in yellow. She was all set to wear a yellow and black dress for our family pictures (a dress Sydney wore for family pictures at the same age), but when I tried it on her...no. Just no. Teenaged Ruthie would have been mad at me had I made her wear such a color in a photograph. I mean, who looks good in yellow anyway? (Actually, Sydney does...nevermind.)

No comments: