Monday, October 26, 2009

House Pictures

Hi, everyone! I'm finally getting around to posting some house pictures, even though I didn't actually take these pictures myself (Chet's dad took them when they visited last month). They're a little outdated because we've made some changes since then, but I think they do a good job of portraying how the main part of the house is laid out. I'll take some closer shots of the rest of the house and post those soon.

Front of House

Part of Kitchen

Dining Room (I guess you can call this the dining room...it's really just a big open space that leads out to the back porch)

Living Room (the view if you're standing in the kitchen; if you were to pan the camera to the left you would see the "dining room" picture from above)

Back Porch (we love the view!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ashley and Chet,
Your house looks like a nice home to bring baby "W" home.I know you are thrilled. I am happy for you guys. Do you have a scheme for the baby's room? If so, can you let me know the colors, theme, etc. It may help me in picking something out. Looking forward to your shower.
Love and Hugs,
Aunt Sheila