Thursday, December 10, 2009

31 and 32 Weeks

Sorry for not posting last week, but here are my 31- and 32-week pictures (compared to 30 weeks)! Please excuse the 32-week picture (I have a cold and am feeling/looking pretty rough), and I took two pictures the 31st week because I think I look more pregnant in the red dress picture (this was taken right before Chet and I went to his work Christmas party) than in the bare belly picture. In other news, I switched to the maternity uniform at work this week, and I have my 32-week doctor appointment tomorrow.
30 Weeks

31 Weeks

31 Weeks

32 Weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of you!!!! Can you belive only 8 weeks to go?!? She will be here before you know it! You look great, even sick and your belly is so tiny, I looked like that around 25 weeks LOL. Can't wait to see that baby girl. You should post a pic of you in your maternity uniform - I've never seen a pregnant sailer! =)

Casey