Sunday, May 2, 2010

Three Months Old!

Sydney turned three months old last Wednesday! Can you believe it? I certainly can't! In honor of her turning three months old, I took the Bumbo chair out of its box and let her sit in it for a few minutes. She did great! (She always gets this really important look on her face when she's sitting up and holding her head steady, as if she knows she's doing something older kids do!)

Also, I realized that I never posted the two-month picture that I took last month. So here she is one- (for comparison), two-, and three-months old.
One Month
Two Months
Three Months

Here are some more pictures from her three-month shoot. Each month we've taken some pictures with this adorable lion (given to Sydney by my dear friend Angela), but this is the first month that she seemed happy he was in the picture with her! (And I promise the red-eye function is "on" when I take my pictures...perhaps it's time to upgrade my camera!)
Two Chins
Mid-Shoot Stretch

4 comments:

The Jackmans said...

She is soooo cute!!! You will be suprised how soon you will be planning a 1st bithday!! Time flys when you are a parent!

Danielle said...

She's so stinkin' cute!! And yes - time does fly! So take LOTS of pictures...that's the only way you'll remember it! I see new babies and think "wow...I do NOT remember Aubrey being that tiny!"

Casey said...

I love her! About time you posted on here!!!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!! I love the one of her stretching her arms up above.....cute, cute!! Can't wait to get a real pic (hint, hint) - must have one!!
xoxo!!
Aunt Shannon