Thursday, December 16, 2010

Neglecting the blog...

I'm aware I've not posted in a while, even though I have quite a few pictures waiting to be downloaded from camera to computer. I'm just so excited for Chet to get home (4 days, 18 hours, 29 minutes) that I can't focus! I've needed to be productive around the house, but haven't been (but I'll blame that on being busy at work, he he). Anyway, there is quite a bit I still want to accomplish before he gets home, such as clean the house from top to bottom, finish the filing project that is currently taking over the kitchen table, and wrap more presents in order to make the Christmas tree area look more festive. I'm not going to work Monday, so I envision that being the day I get most everything accomplished (weekends are never ideal for accomplishing things since it's just Syd and I, and she's not always up for vacuuming and organizing).
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week! Here is a picture to tide you over...

No comments: