Friday, November 3, 2017

Target Popcorn

This year I've decided to be more lighthearted in blogging about what I am thankful for. The big, important things are a given, so I'll talk about the small, usually insignificant things I'm thankful for on a daily basis.

Hence, the title "Target Popcorn," because I'm super thankful for it. We get some every single time we go to the store. I have the cashier divide it into four of their red bags, so there's never any fighting (I learned that the hard way). Ruthie makes a mess with it, but it keeps her distracted long enough for us to get out of the store alive.

Plus, I get to eat what's leftover on the way home.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Target popcorn....many times we just go for that alone! Chris gets popcorn, I get a Starbucks, we sit in the cafe and people watch..LOL
Loving all the pics!
Kisses to all!
Love,
Aunt Shannon