Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday Night Already?

I meant to blog every day this month, but I think taking a break on the weekends is more realistic. And apparently this past weekend was a 3-day weekend, since it's already Tuesday and I haven't posted anything yet.

I'm thankful for safe neighborhoods and for those machines that wash and dry clothes for you (also known as "washers" and "dryers"). And that we have such amazing machines in our homes, mere steps from where the dirty laundry piles up. There's not too much dirty laundry in our house right now, but there are piles (and piles and piles) of clean laundry, so I'm going to stop writing now and go fold them.

After I wash the dishes. And tidy the house so that I don't trip over anything in the morning, before I've had my coffee.

(By the way, Chet is out of town, which is why I'm thankful for safe neighborhoods and why there are still so many household chores for me to do at 9 p.m. He certainly shares the load.)

Happy Tuesday night/Wednesday morning!


No comments: