Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Puzzle

Lorelei received this puzzle for her birthday:

In October.

She/we didn't open it or start working on it until after Christmas. When Didi visited in March, she and I (as in, Didi and I) worked on it a ton, and nearly finished it.

Thankfully, Lorelei cares not that she doesn't complete her puzzles herself, just that her puzzles get DONE (although there are certain members of the family she doesn't wish to even touch a single piece, e.g. Ford and Ruthie).

Sunday I told her it was time to complete it. There were only about 30 pieces left, and it took she and I about 20 minutes.

There was only one piece missing (right in the middle), which is a miracle considering it sat on the floor, under the couch but still exposed, for four months.

As soon as I snapped this picture, we took it apart and put it back in the box.

I've never been so happy to reclaim the space underneath my couch.

Happy Tuesday, friends.

No comments: