Monday, April 19, 2010

Underway and Pictures

Hi, everyone! Last week, Wednesday through Friday, I had to go underway on one of the ships to help oversee an inspection. I was pretty nervous about leaving for many reasons. I knew Chet would be fine with Sydney by himself (he's such a great dad!), but I was worried that I would worry myself sick without a way to easily communicate with him (if you can't tell, I'm a worrywart). I was also worried about getting seasick! It's been nearly a year since I've been underway, and there were some wind advisories out that could have made the seas pretty rough. Thankfully, I didn't worry myself sick, and I didn't get seasick! I was THRILLED to get home Friday afternoon though; I missed them so much!

Here are a couple of recent pictures (Sydney has a few new rolls!)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, she is sooooo cute....I love those little socks in the 2nd picture!! Gosh, I wish I could see her....cuteness in every which way! Glad you didn't get seasick, Ashley!!
Love you guys!!
Aunt Shannon