Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Late Post: Trip to TX

I can't believe it's been a month since we visited Texas! I need to hurry and post these pictures before Sydney's first birthday outshines all of the other posts...

Chet, Sydney, and I flew to TX December 30th, and we had a blast! We celebrated Christmas, P-ma was in town, and we took a day trip to Lufkin to visit my dad's side of the family. Chet and I were also able to see a couple of movies while Didi and P-ma babysat Sydney, and we went to Cavender's Boot City, where we bought Sydney an outfit to wear at her birthday party and Chet's first pair of cowboy boots! (Unfortunately I didn't take a single picture while we were in Lufkin, and I didn't get as many pictures overall as I would have liked!)
Grant (looking a little strange) and Ashley
P-ma
Sydney and Uncle Grant
Didi and Sydney (I have no idea what they were so excited about)
Papa John and Sydney
TX Bath
Sydney and Didi
Ashley, Sydney, and Didi

No comments: