I've been having problems with Blogger all day, and I finally conquered the problem at 10:30 p.m...I'm usually sound asleep by now! Anyway, because I'm up, I'll go ahead and post a sneak peak of the letters I'm doing for our little girl. This actually isn't a very good picture. I took it as one of my "progress" pictures, because I wanted to show how the tape I was using to paint straight lines damaged the letter. (Sydney's letters were already-white wood...these are some sort of cardboard, but I like the font.) Anyway, I stopped using tape as soon as I realized that it was going to pull of the top layer of the letters. Even though these letters were far from finished when I took the picture, now you know she has an "R" and an "L" in her name! Also, the two main colors I'm using to decorate her room are lavender and navy blue. I wanted as little pink as possible in her room since Syd's room is pinked out.