Sunday, August 17, 2014

We're BA-ack!

The blog has been neglected because we've been in Texas the last two weeks! We all flew to the great state (in the wee hours of the morning) Saturday, August 2nd. Chet returned to VA the following Saturday (at a reasonable hour), while the kids and I hung around another week.  Yesterday (Saturday) Didi flew with us (in the wee hours of the morning--why do I do this to us?!) back to VA so that I wouldn't have to wrestle three kids on the plane by myself, and to help me transition back into real life.


Thank goodness for Didi! The 2nd picture  was taken just a little while ago; Ford fell asleep in Didi's arms while waiting for Mommy (and Daddy) to get home from the movie ("The Giver").

I promise I'll post about Texas, but not now.  

Toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been missed! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures....xoxo
Aunt Shannon
P.S. Please tell your mom I said hi!

Chet and Ashley said...

Thank you, Aunt Shannon -- will do!