Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Proof is in the Pudding...

...or in the permahawk.

At the risk of belaboring the subject, here is what Lorelei's hair looks like, with no manipulation whatsoever.
Post-Nap Sleepy Eyes

I promise that I am not exaggerating when I tell you I did nothing to make her hair look like that.  It hadn't been in a Pebbles-style ponytail for a couple of days.  The only way it lays down is if she gets a little bit sweaty -- the moisture from the sweat makes it lay down.  But then, it stands right back up if she goes down for a nap or goes to bed!

Thanks for keeping us entertained, Lorelei!  These pictures will surely resurface at your high school graduation and on your wedding day.  Or when you win a Grammy for your punk-rock album.

(Is 'punk-rock' even a musical genre anymore?  If you didn't already know, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to music.)

No comments: