Monday, June 22, 2015

Mary Kay Monday: Mascara Club!

Did you know you should replace your mascara every 3-4 months?  (Yeah, I didn't know that either.)  Once a mascara is opened, no matter how often you use it, it should be replaced by the 4-month mark to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.  Gross, right?!

So, go ahead and add that to your to-do list: "replace mascara every 3-4 months."

OR...

You can join my mascara club, and I'll automatically send you a new mascara every 3-4 months (you choose)!  


***If you join my every 3-month club (4 mascaras/year) you get the 4th mascara free!
***If you join my every 4-month club (3 mascara/year) you get the 3rd half off!

All of Mary Kay's mascaras are $15.  I personally love the Ultimate Mascara in black the best, but I also use the Lash Love Mascara in black, and the Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in brown (this one's my 2nd favorite).

(Click here to see the rest of Mary Kay's mascaras.)

PLEASE NOTE: You can shop my Mary Kay website any time, day or night, but I can't control the majority of the content on the website -- therefore, you will not see anything regarding my Mascara Club on my site.

So how DO you join my Mascara Club?  If you know me personally, you can send me a text or Facebook message or something, and we'll get you enrolled right away.  If you don't know me personally, you can comment on this blog, or send me an e-mail at ashleywyckoff@marykay.com!

Have a GREAT Monday!

No comments: