Thursday, February 22, 2018

Winter Olympics

We haven't been constantly watching the Winter Olympics, but tonight after dinner we did turn on  the women's figure skating finals. I can't be alone in this: I get SO NERVOUS watching them (any any Olympic athlete/team, really) compete. It's like I'm their mother and I'll start crying for them if they mess up.

We don't have a DVR, so we can't record or pause any programs, so it's a bit like the olden days around here, with the parents and oldest kids borderline violently shushing the little ones because CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING?!

Anyway, it was fun to watch. I actually thought I might take up figure skating after finding out one of the Italians was 31-years old...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the recent "blogging blast." And also all the pics...