Monday, May 23, 2011

17 and 18 Weeks (and Weekend)

Here are my 17- and 18-week belly pictures! I mentioned that I'm not going to post bare belly pictures (and I'm not), but what I will do is wear one of the "gathered" shirts that I own (I have about four). I think that will help standardize the pictures. And I promise I don't wear brown shirts with black gym shorts out in public (17 weeks). I put the shirt on right before I took the picture (although I would consider wearing such an outfit to Walgreens...).

16 Weeks (for comparison)


17 Weeks


18 Weeks

This past Friday we babysat our friends' daughter Daniella (she is 10-months old) while her parents went out to dinner. It was interesting watching a 10-month old and 16-month old...they both wanted to be held (by me) most of the evening, so my arms were tired by the end of the night. Sydney kept wanting to take Daniella's pacifier in and out of her mouth.Saturday Sydney ate lunch and swam on the back porch. I didn't get any pictures of her in the pool...

1 comment:

Casey said...

You look like you just had a big meal lol! 2 weeks to find out what you're having, right? I can't wait! I know I said boy @ first, but now I'm kinda thinking girl....