Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quick Post

Oh, sheesh, it's already been 10 days since I've posted...  Let's just say it's much easier to blog when Chet is home during the day than when I'm home by myself with the girls.  And regular weekends don't count, because that's when we have to squeeze in all of the chores and activities that we don't get to during the week!

Anyway, I plan on posting about Lorelei's birth soon, but for now I'll let you know that we've been busy decorating for Christmas, Christmas shopping, preparing for our trip to West Palm Beach (just after Christmas), and (always) organizing the house.  I love to organize.  Really.  But it's never "done".  For example, I get all giddy and proud of myself when I label and store away the clothing Sydney has outgrown so that Lorelei can wear it in a couple of years.  By the time I'm done with that chore, Sydney has outgrown more clothing!  Oh, well...I still think it's fun.

Sydney is now speaking in full sentences, and she is SASSY!  (By the way, many of you probably already know this, but if you ever want to really hear how you sound, just find a toddler to mimic you...it's a little scary!)  Lorelei is smiling (on purpose), and I'm looking forward to her starting to "chat" (coo) with us.

I'll post more soon...

1 comment:

Casey said...

yeah, the little mini speaking exactly like you makes you say OOPS a lot....or when she says something extra sassy I catch myself saying "yep, that was me that said that". Levi is laughing now and LOVE watching Cori. His legs start kicking 100mph when she walks into a room.