Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Update and More Pictures

I don't have too much to report since Lorelei's 6-month update. She is still sitting up well, but isn't quite THERE, if you know what I mean. She's doing really well on solid foods (now that I have my act together). I was really slow with both Sydney and Lorelei on the solid food front (slower with Lorelei than with Sydney). Lorelei didn't take to rice cereal right away; it took a few weeks. Just this week (Monday, really) she's gotten the hang of it. So far I've only given her rice cereal, bananas, and sweet potatoes.

She's going through a phase where she's not sleeping well, but I honestly think it's due to teething. I think those top teeth about to cut through are really bothering her.

Here are some more 7-month pictures. She was really wiggly this time, so that's why several of the pictures are blurry. I can change the camera setting to capture less blurry pictures, but I don't like the way the lighting turns out on that particular setting. I think they turned out pretty well, considering.




This is what she did most of the time, until I forced her to lie back.

This is the face she makes when she "talks":


Weird lighting, but different angle:


No comments: