Friday, March 29, 2013

Week 12: 21 graces

1. My dad and brother in town
2. Having two extra sets of hands to help me run errands
3. Popeye's fried chicken for dinner
4. Selling our 4Runner to really nice people
5. Fashion advice from my dad (this will make more sense when I post about the dress snafu I had right before the Seabee Ball)
6. Attending the annual Seabee Ball with my handsome husband

7. A church date with just Sydney (Lorelei was feeling under the weather, so Chet stayed home with her)
8. A relaxing Sunday after a hectic week
9. Getting back into the habit of setting goals for and planning the upcoming week
10. Finally blogging and going to the gym again
11. A quick, late afternoon library trip with the girls (and renewing my library book instead of just letting a fine add up, ha!)
12. Seeing precious pictures of Jordy's (the mastermind behind this "21 graces" series) newborn son
13. Good customer service
14. Meeting a lovely new group of ladies
15. Chet mopping the post-dinner floor (he did it twice this week, unsolicited...what a good man!)
16. Lorelei's first haircut (it's hard to tell in the picture, but her little bob makes her look so grown up!)

17. Not having much food in the house (I desperately need to go to the grocery store), but concocting creative dinners rather than getting take-out or going out to eat (we're in a stage where going out to eat is really exhausting with Lorelei...Sydney is pretty good, but Lorelei just wants to get up and run around)
18. Laughing with Chet as we watch our new favorite show
19. Grocery shopping sans children at Walmart at 8 a.m. (Walmart is downright fun at 8 a.m. when you're the only one there!)
20. Warm enough weather to go on an afternoon bike ride
21. Sydney's facial expressions and detailed answers to questions

2 comments:

Jordy Liz said...

I love the dress! And thank you for posting #12. :)

Chet and Ashley said...

Thank you, and you're welcome! I had trouble posting on your blog this week, but really, really wanted to! Perhaps I'll try again right now...