Friday, October 10, 2014

Because I want to post SOMETHING...

(I started this post Thursday night; I'm finishing it Friday afternoon.)

I don't have anything monumental to write, nor do I have much time (Chet is currently dressing Ford in his pajamas, and I am pretending that the girls are not making a gigantic mess in the living room right behind me, minutes before bedtime, as I type this...).

Chet is home early this Friday afternoon, thanks to Christopher Columbus.  He will still go to class Saturday and Sunday, but he's off work Monday, so it's almost like a real weekend!  A week from today is Lorelei's 3rd birthday, and my dear friend Angela and Chet's parents will be here to help celebrate.

Let's see, let's see...I know I'm boring all of you, because I'm boring myself.  I'm trying to think if the kids have said anything funny lately.  Oh, wait, here's something funny that happened Thursday morning at church (I was there for my weekly women's Bible study).  When Bible study was over and I was retrieving Ford from the childcare room, there were several other mothers also picking up their babies, so it was loud and a little hard to hear.  I thought the woman holding Ford said, "She took a little nap."  At first I wasn't sure if the woman actually called him "she," but even if she did, I wasn't going to correct her.  Then she asked me, "Is this hers?" (holding up a pink headband/bow).  I just smiled and said no.

Here is what Ford was wearing that day: a white, grey, and navy blue onesie that said, "Captain Adorable" and a pair of orange pants.  And dark socks.  It's the yellow teething necklace around his neck that really throws people for a loop ;-)

Happy Friday, everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not boring us!