Monday, October 19, 2015

Baby Update (THE ultrasound and belly pictures)

It seemed high time for another baby update, even though I don't technically have any updates.  I will share the last two belly pictures with you though (18 weeks and 20 weeks...I forgot about the 19-week picture):
18 Weeks
20 Weeks
20 Weeks
You may be starting to wonder if all I wear is pajamas.  Rest assured I do actually get dressed each day, but we take belly pictures on Thursdays, and since Chet doesn't come home until dinnertime, we don't usually get around to it until the kids are in bed (or until RIGHT before we go to bed).  Hence, the pajamas.  And glasses.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9:30 a.m. is our big 20-week ultrasound, where we will indeed find out the baby's gender.  You would think that the more babies one has, the less nervous one would be each pregnancy, but not so for me. Please say a prayer that all goes well at the ultrasound and we find out we have a healthy, growing baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of growth between 18 and 20 weeks. Of course I'll say a prayer for you and baby #4!