Tuesday, October 25, 2016

lawdhavemercy/Reunion Weekend

This is going to be short and picture heavy because it's been a loooooooooooong day. (Chet walked through the door about 20 minutes ago and when he tried to hug me hello I informed him that I reached my "touch capacity" about 7 hours ago. Poor guy.) Part of the reason I'm so tired and "done" is because I'm still in the process of unpacking and getting back into the swing of things after mine and Ruthie's trip to Annapolis this past weekend.

Why were we in Annapolis?  It was my 10-year reunion! We had a good time, but I'll talk specifics later. In the meantime...

On the plane:

FaceTiming:

My dear friend Paige, who let us stay with her and drove me all over town:

Beautiful weather:

Lunch date:

Obligatory Bill the Goat picture:

Friends:

Travel solutions:

Beanie weather for a little someone who dislikes beanies (but it's a candy corn beanie!!!):

Happy Tuesday, y'all! More later, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was little Ruthie when photo was snapped with friends?

Ashley Wyckoff said...

Ruthie fell asleep in the car on our way to the dinner (where the pic with friends was taken), so Paige took her home and kept her for me!