Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4- and 5-Month Pictures

I can't lie to you. I've been really good about taking Sydney's monthly pictures right at her month-iversaries (Chet's word, not mine, but I like it), but her 4-month pictures were taken June 19th, just eight days before her five-month photos. I promise I won't do that again, especially since she looks the same in both shoots! (By the way, thank you Rachel and Sam for the adorable outfits Sydney is wearing!)

Three Months (for comparison)


Four (-ish) Months


Five Months

Each time we do this, Sydney gets tired and lets her head fall back on the Boppy pillow that's helping prop her up.

And here are a few more cute/funny pictures, because I can't resist! (Babies make some of the most hilarious faces...)
"I'm hugging this lion as tightly as I can!"

3 comments:

Casey said...

she has such big round eyes!! I love her!

Anonymous said...

Whew! I can see those muscles popping out when she squeezes the lion in that last pic, for sure! All that protein powder you slip into her formula before she heads to the gym (read: pulling the vibrating beetle toy and lifting the chewy giraffe to her mouth) must really be paying off. :)
Love that girly!!!!
Sara F.

Danielle said...

She's soooo cute! And I agree...babies make the funniest faces! It's just that they only last like that for a fraction of a second, so you just get lucky when you get the picture of it! :)