Here is a quick update, in no particular order, bullet-style:
- I got a haircut last Thursday. It's really short, but I like it. Pictures to follow.
- Sydney has a cold. I took her to the doctor yesterday; her lungs are clear and she doesn't have a fever, but we're sort of stuck in the house so as not to infect other people.
- Lorelei will be a YEAR OLD in one week.
- We are getting Lorelei's 1-year pictures made (and a family picture) this Saturday.
- We are visiting West Palm Beach in about 10 days.
Syd likes to throw rocks from this bridge into the little creek.
Her hair is always sticking up!
This next series of pictures is so silly/ridiculous. I am (obviously) terrible at holding the camera and capturing a good shot, but Chet and I just kept trying even though the girls got sick of it. (I like how vain I seem because I am in the center of every single picture, ha!)
Different day, at the playground.
See? It's ALWAYS sticking up!