So I didn't realize, until yesterday, that this lovely clutter-busting challenge is only for the week days, and not the weekends! This works out perfectly, because I got rid of 7+ things Saturday and Sunday, but will not be able to bust any clutter this Thursday or next Monday, so I'm right on track. :-)
Seven more items (easily) gone. I wonder how many days it would take before I would stop finding things I don't need anymore? Here's today's list:
- five baby bottles
- one pair of too-small Crocs
- a toy that my girls never play with (until they saw it in the bag on our way to Goodwill...then they wanted it, ha!) (Don't worry, it still went to Goodwill.)
I tossed a variety of lotions and body sprays that I haven't used in ages and ages. I think there were ten. The next time I'm tempted to buy such an item, I need to pinch myself; I still have plenty.
- A reusable bag that came with a Subway kids' meal many moons ago
- five empty containers that used to hold scented wax (why did I still have these?)
- one giant pile of paper that I shredded (not pictured)
My dad arrived from out of town for a visit yesterday (Monday). He mentioned that our house looked bare (a compliment from a member of the male species who isn't hyper aware of my clutter-busting endeavor!).
Head on over to Money Saving Mom to see what she and everyone else is getting rid of!